J D Automotive & Truck Inc has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Dover, NJ.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and J D Automotive & Truck Inc customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
FREE Tire Rotationview coupon
With An Oil Change Service!
JD Auto and Truck provides reliable, great service. I know when I make an appointment, they aren't going to try and sell me something I don't need. I can trust them and that's important to me. Their waiting room is humble, but they offer coffee and they have WIFI. If your repair is going to take a while, they can offer you a local ride so you can avoid hanging out there all day. Bottom line is they're friendly, honest, hard working auto mechanics who know what they're doing, and isn't that what we're all looking for?