973-366-0799 | 331 Richards Ave Dover, NJ 07801
J D Automotive & Truck Inc has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Dover, NJ.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also J D Automotive & Truck Inc's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets J D Automotive & Truck Inc's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At J D Automotive & Truck Inc in Dover
FREE Tire Rotationview coupon
With An Oil Change Service!
JD Auto and Truck provides reliable, great service. I know when I make an appointment, they aren't going to try and sell me something I don't need. I can trust them and that's important to me. Their waiting room is humble, but they offer coffee and they have WIFI. If your repair is going to take a while, they can offer you a local ride so you can avoid hanging out there all day. Bottom line is they're friendly, honest, hard working auto mechanics who know what they're doing, and isn't that what we're all looking for?