- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
FREE Tire Rotationview coupon
With An Oil Change Service!
JD Auto and Truck provides reliable, great service. I know when I make an appointment, they aren't going to try and sell me something I don't need. I can trust them and that's important to me. Their waiting room is humble, but they offer coffee and they have WIFI. If your repair is going to take a while, they can offer you a local ride so you can avoid hanging out there all day. Bottom line is they're friendly, honest, hard working auto mechanics who know what they're doing, and isn't that what we're all looking for?